FULL-TIME | INNISFIL, ON
The Business Development and Data Management (BDDM) department s a proud member of the AutoIQ Dealership Network which is comprised of 16 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
We are currently seeking an Appointment Coordinator to join our team of customer focused professionals within our high volume and process-driven call centre. AutoIQ’s centralized BDDM offers you the chance to be part of an amazing culture and an innovative and growing department that will change the way dealerships do business in the future.
Purpose/Summary of Position:
This role is responsible for providing a consistently exceptional customer experience, following established processes and procedures for their role and achieving targeted goals and objectives. This role is also responsible for ongoing collaboration with fellow team members and improving efficiencies whenever possible. Responsibilities include:
- Handle all incoming service calls and emails for service appointments
- Advise and promote recommended scheduled maintenance
- Answer customer inquiries, concerns and provide assistance where
- Input and maintain vehicle/customer information in the computer system
- Complete outbound reminder calls and emails to schedule appointments
- Identify and escalate customer concerns with the management team using our BDDM process
Our ideal candidates understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles, and therefore demonstrate a commitment delivering unparalleled service to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
- Passion for delivering a consistently exceptional customer experience
- Ability to multi-task between computer programs while maintaining engagement and rapport with customer on the phone
- Energized by challenges; driven to improve efficiencies, learn and grow
- Proactive self-starter with a desire for accountability
- Operates with the highest level of integrity
- Exceptional initiative, high energy and positive attitude
- Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
- Ability to analyze a problem and provide an effective solution in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable follow-through and commitment to achieving targeted goals and objectives
- Experience with Quorum or Dealermine an asset
Candidates must possess:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Education Preferred
- Previous customer service/administrative experience required
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure: We provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Collaborative work environment, group support and ongoing training.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position and location you are applying to in your application.