AutoIQ is looking for talented individuals, who pride themselves on exceeding customer expectations and working together as a team. At AutoIQ we believe in building careers. Whether your path starts in sales, service, parts or finance — you can expect a workplace culture that supports personal and career growth.
The following core values represent who we are, what we wish to achieve and is the foundation upon which we build for the future. Every member of the team must work collectively and individually with these values in mind. We must take pride in working together to provide our customers with the very best service possible, recognizing that anything less is unacceptable.
We always do what is right, not what is easy, cheap, popular or convenient – and we do so without excuse and regardless of the cost.
The good of the team comes before the personal comfort or agenda of any individual team member. We will stand in front, beside or behind our team members as the circumstance requires and will operate like a cohesive unit creating great trust. We will all uphold our end of the bargain so our teammates can trust us.
We will pay meticulous attention to the details. We will become brilliant in the basics, and get the little things done right the first time.
We will speak candidly and respectfully, we will endeavor to be self-aware, authentic and without political agenda. We will always tell the truth and will applaud those who bring forward issues & ideas that allow us to improve.
We care deeply about our community and understand that our investment of time and other precious resources is not to obtain reciprocation, but because we have a responsibility to share our good fortunes and expertise for the betterment of all around us.
We will strive to be better in everything we do, every experience we create, every relationship we have and in every segment we compete. We will be students of our craft and will pursue improvement at every turn. We will not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve doesn’t have a finish line.
We will always “show up” and put forth an honest effort. We understand that often that hardest worker outperforms the best equipped, best planned and most talented. Our work ethic will be a competitive advantage. We will remain humble and will embody a “Red Belt Mentality” to remain engaged and ambitious.
We recognize that at the end of it all, the ultimate differentiator to our customers and our staff is our service. We will demonstrate a desire and willingness to serve each other and our clients. We will recognize that coming from a place of genuine interest in helping our clients and co-workers, will naturally fulfill our other financial and business needs.
LEADERSHIP PROFILE: Expectations for Leaders & Aspiring Leaders
Confident, Positive & Inspirational
- Driven to win with a passion for our business
- Attracts and retains great people
- Brings out the best in individuals and teams and makes things fun
- Show perseverance and resilience in bad times
- Recognize and reward the contributions of others, both in little ways and more formally
- Cares about people
- Have a vision and proactively takes action to implement it
- Develops tomorrow’s leaders
- Creates an organization that starts with the customer
- Builds organizational capabilities today that we will need tomorrow
- Seeks continuous improvement and creates a learning environment
Self-Aware & Authentic
- Speaks candidly but with respect, not rounding corners
- Has no time for internal politics
- Is grounded, authentic and genuine and doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Uncover problems, fix them and learn from them
- Recognize their own strengths and weaknesses
Doers & Accountable
- Gets things done
- Focus’ on what matters
- Knows their business from the ground up and customer in
- Finds a way to out-perform, not settling for average
- Delivers superior results for all stakeholders in both the short and long-term
- Own their results – don’t blame others
- Are willing to personally wear problems
- Does the right thing to the highest ethical standards
- Puts the interests of the organization above their own and their department’s
- Treats people with respect
- Actions speak louder than words
- Acts as a role model publicly and privately
- Demonstrates loyalty and responsibility to our company
Problem Solvers/Demonstrate Great Judgement
- Makes pragmatic decisions, using a mix of intellect, experience and street smarts
- Deals with tough issues fairly, decisively and calmly
- Makes timely decisions, even in ambiguous, rapidly changing situations
- Takes intelligent and prudent risks
- Makes decisions based on what’s best for the company not their ego
- Driven to win for the dealership team
- Makes things happen by leveraging partners & vendors
- Uses positive influence not power to deliver results
- Trusts their partners in other departments
- Work well with people who are different than they are, celebrates diversity