Do you enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment? Do you want to work for a company that values their employees and offers the opportunity to enhance your career?
Welcome to the Business Development and Data Management (BDDM) department of AutoIQ Dealership Network. The AutoIQ Network consists of over 15 dealerships across Ontario and represents Ford, Lincoln, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, General Motors, Toyota, Hyundai and BMW.
AutoIQ’s centralized BDDM offers you the chance to be part of an amazing culture and group of people as well as be part of an innovative and growing department that will change the way dealerships do business in the future!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing individual to join our Customer Service team.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven customer service and telephone skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Motivated, goal-oriented and comfortable in a stat driven environment
- Ability to analyze a problem and provide an effective solution in a fast-paced environment
- Complete outbound service follow-up calls, reminder calls
- Identify and escalate customer concerns with the management team using our BDDM process
- Answer customer inquiries, concerns and provide assistance where needed
- Assist with overflow service appointment booking
- Handle online service leads on Saturdays
What we offer:
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive pay plan, including salary and performance-based bonus
- Heath & Dental Benefits
- A great culture of employees in an exciting, ever expanding environment
- The ability for professional growth and advancement
- Employee vehicle purchase plan
Job Type is part time.
Hours for this position are Monday through Thursday 2:00pm – 9:00pm and Saturdays 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Serious inquiries only. Previous experience an asset but not required.