Kitchener Ford is a proud member of the AutoIQ Network of Dealerships comprised of 17 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
Our ideal candidates are excellent communicators, love working directly with both customers & co-workers, are business-people and people-people. The best candidates will understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles and will work hard to ensure that we provide an unparalleled service experience to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
We are currently seeking a Financial Services Manager to join our team.
What you bring to the Role:
- Completion of required paperwork to ensure timely funding from financial institutions
- Collecting credit information and submitting applications for approval
- Structuring credit transactions to meet the needs of the customer and the store
- Provide financial advice about interest rates, terms, insurances, and warranties
- Maintain healthy relationships with all financial institutions
- Work with sales team and sales managers to assist on structure of each deal
- Coach sales team on proper turn overs and opportunities to increase profit
- Expertise in the positioning of credit insurance products, warranties and rust protection
How you will make an impact:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Self-motivated and works diligently to deliver results.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Well organized and able to complete paperwork accurately and efficiently.
- An understanding of and experience in credit and financing would be a strong asset.
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure – we provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Training & Development – We believe in and are committed to training our people for success
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Collaborative work environment & group support