FULL-TIME | KITCHENER, ON
Kitchener Hyundai is a proud member of the AutoIQ Dealership Network which is comprised of 17 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
We are currently seeking a Financial Services Manager to join our leadership team of customer focused professionals within our high volume and process-driven dealership.
Purpose/Summary of Position:
This role is responsible for providing a consistently exceptional customer experience, following established processes and procedures for their role and achieving targeted goals and objectives. This role is responsible for ongoing collaboration with fellow team members; driving sales and improving efficiencies whenever possible.
The Financial Services Manager acts as a liaison between financial institutions and our customers and ensures that all required documentation needed for ownership and warranty is completed correctly. They also generate profit by selling warranties, insurances and various products.
Our ideal candidates understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles, and therefore demonstrate a commitment delivering unparalleled service to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
Our leaders are excellent communicators who love working directly with both customers & co-workers and who are businesspeople and people-people. Our leaders understand that the best team will provide the best customer service and as such, make attracting and retaining talent a top priority because it is critical to our success. Fostering a team of happy, empowered and engaged individuals is a key priority of this leadership role.
Candidates must possess:
- Unrestricted OMVIC license & dealership approval
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Education Preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales departments or related work environments – previous FSM experience preferred
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure: We provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference the position and location you are applying to in your application.