Airport Ford is a proud member of the AutoIQ Dealership Network comprised of 17 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
Our ideal candidates are excellent communicators, love working directly with both customers & co-workers, are business-people and people-people. The best candidates will understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles and will work hard to ensure that we provide an unparalleled experience to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to join our team of customer driven professionals within our fast-paced, high volume and process driven dealership.
What you bring to the Role:
- Proactive self-starter with a desire for accountability
- Provides a consistently exceptional customer experience
- Positive and collaborative team player who operates with the highest of integrity
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy under strict deadlines
- Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
- Proven ability to excel and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Establish excellent “One Dealership” relationships with other departments to help deliver on our customer promise
- OMVIC licensed or willing to obtain; Driver’s license and clear drivers abstract
How you will make an impact:
Reporting to the Sales Managers, our Sales Consultants are product knowledge experts in new and pre-owned inventory. Skilled in building customer rapport and fostering long-term relationships, you provide our customers with the best possible experience during their selection, purchase and delivery process.
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure – we provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Training & Development – We believe in and are committed to training our people for success
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)