DeGroote-Hill Chevrolet GMC is a proud member of the AutoIQ Dealership Network which is comprised of 17 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to join our team of customer focused professionals within our high volume and process-driven dealership.
Purpose/Summary of Position:
This role is responsible for providing a consistently exceptional customer experience, following established processes and procedures for their role and achieving targeted goals and objectives. This role is responsible for ongoing collaboration with fellow team members; driving sales and improving efficiencies whenever possible.
The Sales Consultant serves as the primary guide to facilitate the customer vehicle buying experience. The Sales Consultant conducts the interview to discover customer preferences, needs, and buying motives and then matches customer needs with model and equipment and presents the vehicle in terms of customer’s interest. The Sales Consultant offers and accompanies customer(s) on test drives, offers customer involvement in trade-in evaluation, presents financial information, satisfies customer concerns and asks for the sale. The Sales Consultant also conducts the delivery process and follows up in prescribed timely manner with customers to develop customer loyalty and build lasting relationships. The Sales Consultant is responsible for ensuring a fun and informative interaction with our customers and must remember that they have a huge effect on customer loyalty and satisfaction. The Sales Consultant will be the primary contact to the dealership during this buying process and needs to understand not only the features and specifications of our entire line-up but must also understand the financing options available to the customer.
Our ideal candidates understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles, and therefore demonstrate a commitment delivering unparalleled service to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
· Energized by challenges; driven to improve efficiencies, learn and grow
· Proactive self-starter with a desire for accountability
· Passion for delivering a consistently exceptional customer experience
· Operates with the highest level of integrity
· Exceptional initiative, high energy and positive attitude
· Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
· Exceptional problem solving and conflict resolution skills
· Impeccable follow-through and commitment to building and cultivating relationships
Candidates must possess:
· Unrestricted OMVIC license & dealership approval
· Valid driver’s license
· Minimum High School Diploma
· Post-Secondary Education Preferred
· Experience in the automotive industry preferred
· Previous retail sales/customer service experience required
Why We’re Awesome:
· Operating partner infrastructure: We provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
· Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
· Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
· Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org