Elgin Chrysler is a proud member of the AutoIQ Dealership Network comprised of 17 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
Our ideal candidates are excellent communicators, love working directly with both customers & co-workers, are business-people and people-people. The best candidates will understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles and will work hard to ensure that we provide an unparalleled experience to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to join our leadership team of customer driven professionals within our fast-paced, high volume and process driven dealership.
How you will make an impact:
Reporting to General Manager, the Sales Manager will ensure the success of the Sales Department by planning, motivating and coaching the dealership’s sales team while developing and executing strategies to ensure consistent growth and target achievement.
Key accountabilities include:
- Creating a world class customer experience; working with the sales team to network, prospect, follow-up and build lifetime customer relationships
- Providing motivational leadership, coaching and direction to sales team to achieve performance-based results
- Ensuring team accountability to processes, best practices, and code of conduct
- Sets goals and plans for future success; enacts concern resolution procedures when required
- Collaborates with General Manager in decision making of departmental goals and objectives
- Forecasts goals and objectives for sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis. Prepares and administers an annual operating forecast and budget and enhancements for sales department monthly forecasts and plans
What you bring to the Role:
- Proactive self-starter with a desire for accountability
- Positive and collaborative who operates with the highest of integrity
- Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
- Proven ability to excel and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Progressive recent management experience in an Automotive Dealership
- Energized by challenges; driven to improve efficiencies and build cohesive teams
- People leader with proven success in driving sales, building customer relationships and improving process
- Team-player willing to assist the team in the day-to-day operations
- OMVIC license
- Establish excellent “One Dealership” relationships with other departments to help deliver on our customer promise
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure – we provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Training & Development – We believe in and are committed to training our people for success
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and cover letter through indeed or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
visit Indeed to apply: https://bit.ly/2RioBlN