AutoIQ Network of Dealerships is currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Manager, Reporting, Analytics & Procurement.
AutoIQ Network of Dealerships is comprised of 14 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
What you bring to the Role:
- Proven effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong data analysis and data manipulation skills.
- Strong action/results orientation with the ability to work with minimal oversight, to be self-motivated and proactive in achieving individual/network objectives.
- Proven ability to communicate, influence others and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to articulate views convincingly and influence internal clients and external suppliers.
- Demonstrated understanding of working in a complex environment and interaction with other functions and business groups.
- 10+ years delivering strategic business data & analytics
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in customer or product insights and analytics.
- An experienced leader, project manager and facilitator who can effectively bring together internal stakeholders and external partners in a way that will result in innovative new ideas across the AutoIQ network.
- Communication frontrunner to bring updates to Network.
- Experience in the automotive industry or related work environment is considered an asset.
Reporting to our Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Manager, Reporting, Analytics & Procurement is responsible for leading the data analytics and data collection for the AutoIQ Dealership Network, overseeing activities and ensuring alignment with the business’s vision and objectives. The Senior Manager, Reporting, Analytics and Procurement supports the mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of business. The Senior Manager, Reporting, Analytics & Procurement will participate in various meetings as necessary to influence data capabilities and competencies within the network.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops, analyzes and comments on operational & ad hocreports at network dealerships for various departments including but not limited to:
- Sales volumes, grosses, market shares, profitability
- Departmental and store Profitability
- New/Used sales profitability
- Parts, Service and Body Shop operational reports
- Finance and Insurance product penetration and profitability
- Frozen capital analysis and action planning
- Monthly performance meeting
- Profitability of multiple departments
- Acquisition & investment analysis and optimization
- Inventory & stocking (parts and vehicle) analysis and optimization
- Procurement & negotiation with vendors (ie: Uniforms, Supplies, Waste Management)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Warranty rate reviews
- Monthly group performance decks developed with KPI measurement relative to established benchmarks, delivered to business partners in timely fashion with highlights drawn out and prepared for hosted webinar
- Quarterly group performance meetings – preparation, event planning & coordination
- Preparing reports, liaising with performance group moderator
- Ad Hoc webinars developed and hosted on an as needed basis on reporting and opportunities
- Collaborate with vendors to identify value and spend performance improvement opportunities (cost reduction, cost avoidance, scaling, supplier consolidation, etc.).
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure – we provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Training & Development – We believe in and are committed to training our people for success
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and covering letter to email@example.com