FULL-TIME | KITCHENER, ON
Kitchener Ford is a proud member of the AutoIQ Dealership Network which is comprised of 17 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
We are currently seeking a Service Advisor to join our team of customer focused professionals within our high volume and process-driven dealership.
Purpose/Summary of Position:
This role is responsible for providing a consistently exceptional customer experience, following established processes and procedures for their role and achieving targeted goals and objectives. This role is responsible for ongoing collaboration with fellow team members; driving sales and improving efficiencies whenever possible.
The Service Advisor is responsible for ensuring that our service customers receive timely, friendly and efficient service. Acting as a liaison between the customer and our technicians, the Service Advisor recommends required service and repairs, handles scheduled maintenance service requests and sells additional services when appropriate. The Advisor helps to ensure the vehicle is fixed right the first time by accurately documenting the customer concern on the repair order. The advisor also consults customers on needed scheduled maintenance repairs.
Advisors review root cause and corrective repair action with the customer during vehicle delivery. Advisors also assist the Service Manager by distributing work to staff, accurately maintaining repair records, supporting promotional activities, monitoring labor inventory, complying with safety and environmental programs and practices, and any other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidates understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles, and therefore demonstrate a commitment delivering unparalleled service to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
- Energized by challenges; driven to improve efficiencies, learn and grow
- Proactive self-starter with a desire for accountability
- Passion for delivering a consistently exceptional customer experience
- Operates with the highest level of integrity
- Exceptional initiative, high energy and positive attitude
- Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
- Exceptional problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Impeccable follow-through and commitment to building and cultivating relationships
Candidates must possess:
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Education Preferred
- Experience in the automotive industry Preferred
- Previous Retail/Customer Service Experience Required
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure: We provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference the position and location you are applying to in your application.