Barrie Ford is a proud member of the AutoIQ Network of Dealerships comprised of 16 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
Our ideal candidates are excellent communicators, love working directly with both customers & co-workers, are business-people and people-people. The best candidates will understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles and will work hard to ensure that we provide an unparalleled service experience to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
We are currently seeking a Service Adviser to join our team of front-line customer service professionals.
What you bring to the Role:
- Proactive self-starter with a desire for accountability
- Provides a consistently exceptional customer experience
- Positive and collaborative team player who operates with the highest of integrity
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy under strict deadlines
- Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Establish excellent “One Dealership” relationships with other departments to help deliver on our customer promise
How you will make an impact:
Reporting to the Service Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring that our service customers receive timely, friendly and efficient service. Acting as a liaison between the customer and our technicians, the Service Adviser recommends required service and repairs.
Key accountabilities include:
- Vehicle check in and walk-arounds
- Review service history and completed repairs; recommend service; organize shuttle service
- Communicate to the technician detailed information regarding vehicle issue
- Collect payments and finalize and close repair orders
- Communicating and collaborating with Service Manager and Adviser team
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure – we provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Training & Development – We believe in and are committed to training our people for success
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org