FULL-TIME | ST CATHARINES
Ed Learn Ford Lincoln (2017) Ltd. is a proud member of the AutoIQ Dealership Network which is comprised of 17 successful automotive dealerships throughout Central & Southern Ontario. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
We are currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver/Counterperson to join our parts team within our high volume and process-driven dealership.
Purpose/Summary of Position:
This role is responsible for all shipping and receiving functions within the parts department as well as Parts Counter Duties/Customer Service. This person will maintain stock bins and parts inventory in a neat and orderly fashion and will ensure that complete and accurate records are maintained by following established processes and procedures for their role and achieving targeted goals and objectives. This role is also responsible for ongoing collaboration with fellow team members and improving efficiencies whenever possible.
Our ideal candidates understand that customers have a choice in where they purchase and service their vehicles, and therefore demonstrate a commitment delivering unparalleled service to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
- Energized by challenges; driven to improve efficiencies, learn and grow
- Proactive self-starter with a desire for accountability
- Operates with the highest level of integrity
- Exceptional initiative, high energy and positive attitude
- Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
- Exceptional problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Impeccable follow-through and commitment to building and cultivating relationships
Candidates must possess:
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum High School Diploma
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure: We provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference the position and location you are applying to in your application.