AutoIQ Dealership Network operates 17 New Vehicle dealerships of various brands throughout Central & Southern Ontario and is currently recruiting an experienced Warranty Administrator for Kitchener Ford, one of Ontario’s top performing Ford dealerships. We care deeply about creating a positive employee experience and an exemplary customer experience!
The best candidates will understand that customers have a choice in where they service their vehicles and will work hard to ensure that we provide an unparalleled service to show our customers real value for their hard-earned money.
What you bring to the role:
- You are a proactive self-starter with a desire for accountability
- Positive and collaborative team player who operates with the highest of integrity
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy under strict deadlines
- Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
- Establish excellent “One Dealership” relationships with other departments to help deliver on our customer promise
- Proven ability to excel in a very fast-paced high-volume environment
How you will make an impact:
Reporting to the Service Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Submitting warranty claims
- Processing all warranty claims
- Maintaining all deadlines for claims submissions and related paperwork
- Authorizing claim eligibility
- Performing follow-up calls with customers
Why We’re Awesome:
- Operating partner infrastructure – we provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business.
- Training & Development – We believe in and are committed to training our people for success
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
- Collaborative work environment & group support
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with resume and covering letter.